MOG’s top priority is the health and safety of its people, MOG’s staff will continue to work at full capacity taking extra-ordinary actions as the world learns to deal with COVID-19 pandemic.
MOG has applied all roles to address this crisis and support the critical role of business such as:
- Testing for COVID-19 antibodies to all staff
- Maintain a healthy work environment through daily building ventilation
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- Wearing masks is obligatory inside MOG premises all the time
- Taking care of hand hygiene by washing and alcohol-based gel